Thursday, July 17, 2014

Roman Candles Yorba Linda b/w Crystal Cathedral 7" Single


I'm having a record release show for a new 7" single. It's a two song 7", and the second single from Riley Versus Jason. This is a full band recording that Madison and I started back in 2011 and finished in January. The release show will be at Vinyl Solution in Huntington Beach on Monday July 21, and it will also be mine and Fugue's welcome back show from our west coast tour. Pelican Vision will also play a set as a part of their release for their new cassette tape. I only made 100 of these 7"s because I'm leaving for two years, and wasn't feeling too ambitious. If you would like a 7" please come to the show because that's your best bet for getting one. I hope to see you there. Best, Christopher

Click HERE for the Facebook event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment