Saturday, May 15, 2010

the henry clay people :: daytrotter sessions


I was not sure if this was going to happen but they just posted the songs today. the henry clay people recorded end of an empire, switch kids, hand on my shoulder, and working part time. you can download the songs here.

their first record review for their new album ‘somewhere on the golden coast’ was posted a few days ago on radio free silverlake. you can read about that here. They posted the tracklisting in the the comments section. I haven’t heard the album yet, so I can’t really speak to it, but I’m familiar with 7 of the 11 songs, and I’m kind of disappointed that their songs taste of the tasteless and randy where’s the rest of me didn’t make it onto the album. Other then that though I’m really excited to hear it.

their record release show is going to be at spaceland june 8th with the hectors and olin and the moon.



No comments:

Post a Comment